Weddings

Helping brides find wedding favors & bridal party gifts since 1997 American Bridal stocks and inventories 70% of all their merchandise and they have their manufacturer drop ship the other 30%.

Weddings coupons and free shipping information

Weddings coupons that are listed with MallofthePlanet.com are solely intended for your online purchases only and not for in-store use! Please remember that the majority of the time only one online coupon code can be redeemed at a time (per order.) Please check the official site for complete instructions or restrictions that may apply. If important restrictions apply to a certain coupon code MallofthePlanet.com will list the restriction next to the Weddings coupon.

The terms on how coupon codes and coupons are accepted vary from merchant to merchant. Online coupons are redeemed on MallofthePlanet.com by clicking on the link to activate the coupon and then entering the coupon code in the merchants coupon field or promotional field during the checkout process. If no Weddings coupon code is listed next to the link on MallofthePlanet.com when activating the coupon then no actual coupon is needed to receive the savings. Some merchants may require you to use a special form of payment when checking out to receive your savings but most merchants don't have this restriction.

If for any reason you find coupon codes and free shipping codes located on MallofthePlanet.com that aren't working or have expired please let us know by using our contact us link. MallofthePlanet.com will check with Weddings to figure out why the coupon code failed and attempt to replace it as soon as possible. If a Weddings coupon code is list with a expiration status as "ongoing" this means Weddings didn't give MallofthePlanet.com an ending date for this particular coupon. MallofthePlanet.com allows Weddings to reserve the right to change or expire their coupon codes without warning.

Please feel free to share Weddings coupons and deals for the best savings with your family, friends and co-workers for they may also enjoy the best savings offered online. Please visit MallofthePlanet.com whenever you shop for the best deals, discounts, promotions, free trial offers, free shipping, coupons, specials and offers online at Weddings plus hundreds of other merchants.

MallofthePlanet.com is merely a supplier of online deals, coupons, promo codes, discounts and offers and can't be held responsible for the codes being processed through the Weddings online website. Weddings coupons and free shipping coupon codes are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice at any time.